text size:
Semi Emergency Phone Number
Jul 05, 2009 22:10 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:NancyEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:  

What phone number should you call if you see someone driving erratically, or weaving?
That is besides 911?

Thanks Nancy

It is important to call 911 immediately if you suspect that someone is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and could potentially harm themselves or someone else. In other circumstances, ie.someone driving irresponsibly, speeding or weaving, take down a description of the vehicle as well as a licence plate number and call the DRPS non-emergency number (905) 579-1520.