text size:
Vulnerable Sector Check
Sep 12, 2012 12:49 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:NatashaEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:  
Do you have to live in Durham Region to get a Vulnerable Sector Check done by Durham Regional Police?

Yes, you must apply for your check with the police service in the area you reside.