text size:
Marijuanna Grow Operation
Oct 01, 2005 11:20 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:EmilyEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:  
How do I report one? I pretty sure theres one up the street from me. Windows are blacked out and no one is ever home only at night and I often smell marijuana when I walk by at night

You can report this anonymously through the DRP non-emergency number at (905) 579-1520.