text size:
Problem Sibling
Jun 27, 2004 20:29 ETBack | Print Article
I was just curious about who I should contact about my brother. He's 17 and is currently causing a lot of problems in the home as well as outside the home. My parents have pretty much tried everything they can, and it doesn't seem to work. It breaks my heart to see them in a constant power struggle with him. I've tried to talk to him about what's going on, but he doesn't seem to want to listen to me either.

Please help!

Amanda G.

Editor's Note:
Please contact Constable Dean Roy at 905-579-1520 or toll free at 1-888-579-1520, extension 5282. Constable Roy is DRP's regional youth officer who specializes in finding solutions for troubled youth and their families. He has been given a copy of your guest book entry.