text size:
Slow down
Aug 27, 2004 14:57 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:JGMEmail:  
I'm just wondering what could be done about people speeding on Sandringham in Courtice. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, people seem to think it's a race track.
There are many children on this street, and as a parent myself I can see something terrible happening if something isn't done. My neighbors and I have resorted to taking down licence plates, but is there a specific number we should call. Is increasing patrols a possibility?
Could you let me know?

Editor's Note: Please contact Cst. Keith Richards, Traffic Safety Coordinator for Clarington, at 905-579-1520, ext. 1630. You can also visit the station at Regional Rd. #57, just north of Hwy 2, to voice your concerns.