text size:
High School Credentials
Oct 20, 2004 04:52 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:WilliamEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:  
Could you inform me whether a High School equivilency is adequate enough for myself to be considered for a position within DRPS. I do have a college diploma as well, and relevant workplace experience. Thank you for your time.

Editor's Note: We accept high school equivalency for positions within the Service. Please view "How to Become an Officer" or "Current Positions" (civilian postings) in our Careers section for more information.