text size:
what can I do about drugs in my neighborhood?
Nov 23, 2005 09:18 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:Concerned Email:  
I think that there may be a problem in my area relating to drugs...there seems to be a home on my street that has an enormous amount of traffic going to always pulling up & waiting, people coming & going at all hours...I'm pretty sure that there are drugs involved as I can't seem to figure out why else there would be so much traffic, but I'm not sure if there is anything I can do because I don't have any proof as to what is really happening...any suggestions??

You can call the Oshawa Community Police Office at their non-emergency phone number (905) 579-1520 to forward your suspicions. They will direct the information to the appropriate unit.