text size:
How can I assist DRP w/ regarding to deviant behaviour in my neighbourhood ?
Mar 29, 2005 13:46 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:AnthonyEmail:  
Having just moved into a new development, I've notice a lot of youth just hanging around and getting into mischief. How am I able to "police" my community w/o joining the force ? Is there a neighbourhood voluntary program that I could join, to "protect" my community which would put me in touch w/ police when needed ?

We have various neighbourhood watch programs throughout the region. You can email us at for inquiries about our programs in your area.