text size:
drugs and rowdies
May 30, 2005 12:41 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:very worriedEmail:  
I am wondering how I would go about reporting activitiey in my neighbourhood(very close at that) with out anyone knowing who it has came from. we are a young family and not feeling to safe in the area anymore...and do not have police patrol around our area very much and would love to see more of it
Thank you
Please inform us

You can contact either the Oshawa Community Police Office (905)579-1520 or the Alternative Response Unit (905)579-1520 ext.5200 to report the activity . You may be asked for your personal information in order to follow-up, but DRP does not disclose the complainant's information to the parties under investigation.