text size:
Holding Cell Information
Jul 01, 2005 13:34 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name: - - - - Email:  
I was wondering ...If your family member has not been heard from in days and it is very unlike him and the only other place he could possibly was jail for some un explainable reason...could u call the police station and find out it he had been arrested over the last 2days?

You can contact your local Community Police Office and ask the officer to check the name to see if the person is in custody. Someone filed as a missing person would automatically be checked against a CPIC entry. This would enable the officer to contact the family if they were considered missing.