text size:
How to Report Offences
Aug 13, 2005 19:28 ETBack | Print Article
My neighbour drives with a suspended license while high on pot (we watch him in his garage and can smell it), and puts his 2 young children in the car with him and drives everywhere without putting them in seatbelts. We are appalled by his behaviour and want to report him without him knowing it was us. How do we go about doing this?

You can contact DRP's non-emergency number (905) 579-1520 ext.6234, give the particulars (licence plate, make, model, etc.) and say you would like to remain anonymus.