text size:
insurance polisy number
Aug 20, 2005 20:17 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:coreyEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:ontario
hey i recently got a 10 day permit for my vehicle. and im just waiting for my new insurance paper. just wondering if i can still drive it with out it as long as you know the polisy number and company im with



You should contact your insurance company and they should be able to send you (through e-mail or fax) a temporary slip. You must have proof of insurance whenever operating a motor vehicle.