text size:
Aug 31, 2005 12:21 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:dEmail:  
 City/Town:  Province:  
hey my friend had breach and i coudlnt pay his bail, and he had another court date this morning. is there anyway i can receive information on his case or visit him? i beleive he is still in custody, and i dont think anyone has paid his bail. is there any way i can find out what is happening to him or see him please? thank you

For information you can call Central East Correction Centre at (705) 760-7218.