|Jan 13, 2006 11:28 ET||Back | Print Article|
| Guest Name:||Holly||Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Last April somebody poisoned my dog with rat poison, resulting in his death. I have made a report with both the Humane Society and DRPS. |
I do not mean to criticize, but couldn't something have been done? Questioning neighbours, even warning neighbours of this, since this is the 4th dog that has died suspiciously in our neighbourhood.
I think about this every day, and do not feel safe in my home. The poison was left within 1 foot of my child's slide, and could have been ingested by him.
I'm very disappointed that this was not considered more seriously--does a person have to be poisoned before it matters? There is obviously a sick individual in the area--
I don't know what I hope to gain by writing this, but I feel that out of respect for my beloved dog, I have to do something other than file a report and pretend it never happened.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Your message has been forwarded to Inspector Bill Temple of the Clarington Community Police Office. Please call him at 905-579-1520, ext. 1690 to discuss these occurrences.