text size:
Student Volunteering
Jan 14, 2006 16:03 ETBack | Print Article
 Guest Name:AshleyEmail:  
I was just wondering where would be a good place to do community service for a 15 year old. I also would like to know where to get drinking and driving pamplets/ brocheurs for i project i hvae to do for school. Thankyou!!

For community service work, please contact our Volunteer Unit at 905-579-1520, ext. 3413. For information on drinking and driving pamphlets, please contact the Community Services Unit at ext. 3412.