||Requests for a copy of a police report can be made without an appointment at the front desk of each community office. Acceptable forms of payment are: cash (exact change only), Visa, Mastercard, Debit, certified cheque, money order or bank draft. Photo ID must be produced. All requests will be mailed upon processing.
Information on an Incident Report will only be released to:
1. The person or company directly involved
2. The law firm whose client is directly involved
3. The insurance company whose insured is directly involved.
Level 1 Service - $35 (includes GST)
• Confirmation that the incident has been reported to this Police Service
• Incident number, type of incident, date of incident and the name of the victim/complainant.
• Details of the incident are not provided in a Level One Service search.
Level 2 Service - $60 (includes GST)
Includes everything in a Level 1 plus:
• A synopsis of the incident, description of property stolen if listed (including vehicles), status of stolen property, description of damage
• List of persons charged and pending court dates and location.
If you have questions concerning these procedures, please contact the Information Release Unit at 905-579-1520 Ext. 4104
For community police office locations and hours of operations, click here.