Are you looking for a fun, engaging, and meaningful summer employment opportunity? The Durham Regional Police Service is now accepting applications for the 2014 Summer Youth in Policing Student and Team Leader positions!
The Youth In Policing Initiative, run in collaboration with the Ministry of Child and Youth Services, is an eight-week summer employment opportunity for youth ages 15-18, residing in Durham Region. Throughout the eight weeks, youth will interact with, and learn about, the many aspects of policing, have the opportunity to serve their community, and learn about leadership and teamwork. Students may be eligible to receive two high school credits for their participation in the program, and many other certifications are possible through the program.
How to Apply
• Complete the Youth In Policing Student Application by clicking on the correct link for the position you are interested in: Team Leader or Student:
• Once the application has been filled out in its entirety save your document as one pdf file. Save the file as your name (example: Katy Perry.pdf)
• Apply online by visiting our Recruiting section of the website.
• To submit your application check the box next to job ID for the position you are applying for: 5655 Youth in Policing – Team Leader or 5654 Youth In Policing -Student. Click - Apply Now - Create a User Name and Password. Click - Register Now
• Select `Upload a new resume.’ Click Continue
• Browse and upload your application package (example: Katy Perry.pdf)
• Complete `My Profile' page, review and modify as needed. Click Save
• Complete Application Questionnaire. Click Submit Now
• Application process is now complete > log out
Please note: incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Phone: (905) 579-1520 Ext: 4386
yip thumb (JPG file, 37.0K bytes)