*Thanks to everyone who signed up for the session, we are now full. Please watch the website for future volunteer recruiting events*
The Durham Regional Police Service is looking for a few good volunteers.
On September 30, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at Regional Headquarters (605 Rossland Road East, Whitby in LLC on the lower level) we will be hosting an information and interview session for individuals interested in volunteering with Durham Regional Police.
The volunteer program was created for citizens who wish to volunteer some of their time and give back to the community, while learning about local policing. Volunteers assist with several community events, community police presentations and crime prevention initiatives.
There are a limited number of seats available for this session so pre-registration is required. Please see below to make sure you meet qualifications prior to registering.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Have no criminal record for which a pardon was not issued
- Have no pending criminal matters before the court
- Are not directly involved in activities which conflict with any of the Durham Police Services regulations
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have proof of Canadian citizenship or landed immigration
- Photo copy of drivers licence and original
- Photo copy of birth certificate or citizenship/land immigration and original
- Social Insurance Card
Below are attached files.
Volunteers Assist with The Food and Toy Drive (JPG file, 6,765.4K bytes)